💕Sundays are for pancakes. 🥞🍎And they're meal plan approved! Tag a pancake lover and try this Apple Cinnamon Pancake recipe.👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼⠀
Nonstick cooking spray
1 medium apple, peeled, sliced
¾ tsp. ground cinnamon, divided use
4 large egg whites (½ cup)
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop whey protein powder, vanilla flavor
¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2 Tbsp. coconut flour
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. ground ginger
1 dash ground nutmeg
- Heat medium nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium-low heat.
-Add apple and ¼ tsp. cinnamon; cook, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes, or until apple is soft. Remove from heat. Set aside.
-Combine egg whites, applesauce, and almond milk in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine protein powder, oats, coconut flour, baking powder, remaining ½ tsp. cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add applesauce mixture to oat mixture; mix until just blended.
- Heat large nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium heat. Ladle about ¼ cup batter for each pancake; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles form on top. Flip. Cook for 90 seconds, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Divide pancakes between three serving plates. - Top evenly with cooked apple slices.
Meal Plan count per pancake:⠀
½ Purple 💜
½ Red ❤️
½ Yellow 💛⠀
From the @beachbody